Never been easier, online design like a PRO
When ordering, you can choose to create your design in the editor or to upload your own file. If you make a file in the editor you don’t have to take anything into account, if you want to upload a separate file outside the editor there are specifications for delivery.
The specifications for submitting your file can be found at the bottom of the product page. For some products it is also possible to download a template, in the template you can find an example of how to create a file.
How do I make a design?
You can make a design on your computer, for example with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign or Photoshop. Make sure your file meets the following requirements:
- Extension: pdf, jpg, jpeg, ai or eps
- DPI: 300 dpi for best results
- Dimensions: Each product has its own dimensions, you can find these at the bottom of the specifications on the product page. (As a rule, you can take into account the product size + 1 cm surrounding margin)
- Make sure you save your file in CMYK
We want you to be satisfied with the final product, that’s why we check every file we receive. If we have any doubts about the quality or see other notable things, we will contact you. Note: If you submit the design outside the editor, this is no guarantee.
Custom Made starts at 100 pieces only!
For most products Custom Made Orders starts at just a low as 100 pieces.
You can develop your awesome Merchandise Line as little as 100 pieces!
We are a B2B based model, so whenever you have a valid VAT number you are ready to sign up and create.
The more you Buy the Less you Pay. We have discounts on each quantity level.
Because of the nature or the product and because we only supply custom made products, a return is not possible after the order has been placed.
Of course – should there be a problem – we will study the problem and offer an appropriate solution.
Be sure to check our General Conditions and the Special Conditions for printing and personalization.
The Online Design Editor
In the Online Design Editor there are no limits.
- you can start from our free templates
- use are free cliparts* (New Designs each Month!)
- use shapes
- use text
- or upload your own design
- use several free photo databases
- use different layers
- no limits in colors
After your Design is ready
You can process to cart and review your design, edit or save as pdf
Your design is saved in your account for future re-use and re-order
Our company name is Personal Promotion by Progimpex
Want to know more? Below you will find our other company details:
Phone number: +32 (0) 471 41 7123
Office: Rue Belliard 40, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
Warehouse: Schaerbeekstraat, 9120 Melsele, Belgium
Bank: BE92 7340 3380 5923 – KBC – BIC KREDBEBB
You can transfer the amount due for your order to IBAN BE92 7340 3380 5923 or pay online supported by online secure payment provider Mollie
You can reach us 24 hours a day via e-mail and chat. Via whatsapp +32 471 41 7123 you can quickly ask a question.
We like to keep you informed about the status of your order. We provide status updates at various times.
You will receive an e-mail:
- At the time you place the order you will receive an order confirmation
- When we reject the file in the quality control process
- When we have approved your order and start production
- When the order has been shipped (Track & Trace code)
- The Track & Trace information from the delivery driver is always sent to the email address that you entered with your order. You will also find the code with the order in your order overview in your account.
My Track & Trace code doesn’t work
It may be that you have already received an email from us with the code but that it is not yet working on the website of the shipping company. It can take up to 8 hours before the code is active.